Kids Monster Tennis
This Monster Tennis® Program has been designed to bring kids into the game by utilizing specialised equipment, shorter court dimensions,, and other teaching aids, all tailored to the child's age and size. Parents participation is also encouraged. Any questions about our kids tennis training program? Ask Head Coach Benny Lin
Session: 50 minutes
Groupings: Blue Monster (Beginner) Red Monster (Intermediate Beginner)
Check out the "Monster Tennis Photo Gallery"
Register Now for this Program
With this program, your child will be taught the basics that will help them to develop:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Improve concentration and focus
- Basic movements
- Ball tracking skills
- Stroke fundamentals
- But most importantly, your child will have LOTS OF FUN.
Attending Monster Tennis® Program has many benefits for children and their parents. Some of which are listed as below:
- Improvement of balance and co-ordination skills
- Development of cognitive skills
- Development of social and emotional skills
- Enhance muscle and bone development
- More body awareness and understanding of the benefit of exercise
The benefits of Monster Tennis® go far beyond just the physical and research shows that children who are physically active from a young age are more likely to concentrate better in the classroom. Monster Tennis® Program features full parental participation and our program is packed with fun and exciting games through structured play and development.